Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

I am very  fortunate that I have a family that loves tea as much as I do.  We have many memorable times having tea together.  Even my daughter who is six is a tea lover.  Not only does she love to go to tea shops but she actually drinks tea.   The apple falls close to the tree.  I was telling a friend today when my daughter orders tea I usually get looks like is it alright for her to have it.  My answer is always of course. she has her many favorite teas. If you ask he now she will tell you her favorite tea is blood orange.  Last year my mother and I took her for tea after she had her shots for school and she was absolutely grossed out at the thought of blood orange tea.  It is a story and a memory we will have for years to come.
  I feel like having tea with my daughter is a great bonding time.  I hope years form now if she has a little girl we will all be able to share tea together. I so cherish the times we have together. There is so much I can share and teach my daughter over a cup of tea.


I hope you will join me for tea and link your recent tea post to share with others



3 comments:

Denise at Uniquely Tea said...

It's lovely that you take your 6-year old daughter to tea! I'm sure she will take *you* to tea someday when she's all grown up and married with children. Believe me - it will be in the blink of an eye!

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Sounds so lovely to have tea with your family! What a special time to share with your daughter!

Dora said...

Oh yeah, and don't forget when she comes to Connecticut, it is all about the Rootbeer tea :)