Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time for Tea~Tea With My Best Friend


My best friend and I love to have tea together. This picture was taken last year when I was visiting her in California soon after she had her baby. It was a good afternoon to get Mom out of the house and share a cup of tea together. Even the baby was great and let us enjoy our time together. We have a similar picture that was taken at a tea shop in Michigan soon after my daughter was born. I am visiting her now in Virginia and tomorrow we plan to take my daughter and the 3 of us visit a Victorian tea room to have a special afternoon together. No matter where we are we try to find time to go for tea together and finding new tea rooms is part of the fun.

The winner of my tea giveaway from last week chosen with the custom random number generator is #2 Judy. Congratulations Judy.

Now it is time for us to share some tea with me. Just add your tea post from the last week so we can all share tea with you.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I totally LOVE your blog! Can I link you!?
http://teaequalsbliss.blogspot.com

I follow you on twitter, too!

Judy said...

Beth, Wow. I'm excited to win the tea. Thank you. Judy

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Thanks for mentioning linking my post here. Great idea! So nice that you get to enjoy tea with your friend - how special!