Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yanni Voices

Thanks to the One2One Network I got a chance to listen to the new Yanni Voices CD. I had heard a lot of buzz about these 4 artists and wanted to catch the Yanni Voices PBS special but missed it on my local station so I was excited to receive the CD.

Yanni Voices unveils 4 new amazing vocal artists. Nathan Pacheco, Chloe, Ender Thomas and Leslie Mills, have all been discovered and produced by Yanni and Wake. Their voices are beautiful and really add to the overall experience of the CD . Their voices soar throughout the CD, evoking incredible beauty and emotion. I enjoy listening to them all put I find myself drawn to the songs sung by Leslie Mills. If you are a fan of Yanni you will want to check out this CD. I myself have never listened to much Yanni but I am really enjoying this CD and I enjoy listening to it when I am by myself and trying to unwind. It always goes good with a cup of tea.

Yanni Voices is currently on tour. You can check here to see if they are coming to a city near you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nathan, Thank you for focusing on the hard work which comes with becoming such a beautiful singer. I am sure it has not been easy for you growing up having to practice, practice, practice. But it paid off and now the entire world can be so proud of you.

Mrs. Pacheco, thank you for bringing your son to the Lord through the sacred teachings of Joseph Smith and for helping him to carry the very heavy burden of enormous talent.

You must know that there is a higher mission in your gift, Nathan, and you must use it. I can see that you have already begun to do just this - through the lyrics of "Tribute". Thank you for you. Let's dream. Let's dream. Marion