Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

A Gift from DaySpring
Last week I received a suprise package from DaySpring with this lovely teapot and teacup in it. It is a beautiful White set with purple pansies which are my favorite flowers after hygrangeas. The verse both is Psams 123:6 which says “The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.”
I have deciced to display them in my Living room to replace some teacups I had displayed that never got unpacked after I but my Christmas decorations away. This space was bare so I am glad to have a lovely teacup and teapot to fill the void. If you would like to own these for yourself they are on sale right now at DaySpring for 50% off. Both would make a great gift for a tea lover or to keep to brew that perfect pot of tea for yourself.


Don't forget to link up your tea post. I am looking forward to sharing tea with you.




3 comments:

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

Those are sooo pretty - I love them! I'm glad you were sent such a lovely package!

Lady Katherine said...

The setting is lovely! The love the pansy teapot and cup. The hydrangea, are one of my favorites! They look so pretty with your lovely gift.

PJ said...

Hello. My cousin has a few sets that she used when she served coffee last month at her house. I guess I expressed how much I really liked them, that she also ordered me a few sets @ 50% off as well.

I just have to go pick them up.

The design with a scripture attached is a definite plus, and I look forward to serving tea in it soon.