Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Purex Complete 3-in-1

Last month I was chosen to be a Purex Insider and with it I had a chance to try this great new product. The Purex Complete 3-in-1 is a simple sheet that you add to your washer with a load’s worth of detergent, softener and anti-static all in one. It works great and it makes doing laundry so much easier. No measuring, and adding softener or a separate dryer sheet. I love them so much that I have bought more myself and will continue to it. Let me tell you if you try them you will love them.

In conjuction with the launch of this new product Purex® has launched an exciting new initiative to help change the lives of families across the developing world.

Purex®, Kiva® and Angie Harmon have teamed up to create the Purex® Changes Lives program to help moms around the world who are struggling to provide for their families. When you submit the bar code from the back of your 20-count starter kit or 24-count refill pack of Purex® Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets™, Purex® will contribute $1 to the mom entrepreneur of your choice, allowing you to make a difference in the developing world and help empower a mom to lift her family out of poverty.

Make sure you visit Purex Changes Lives to see how you can help. I hope you will try out this great new product and let me know what you think when you do.

3 comments:

Kathryn @ Bonafide Southern said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm glad I read your post about these Purex 3-in-1. I've been wondering if they were good or not. Do you know if they work with High Efficiency washers and dryers? I have to buy special washing detergent with an HE printed on the bottle for my washing machine.

Duchess of Tea said...

How nice of you to stop by my cottage. Like you I adore tea and love sharing it with friends and family. I just visited your blog and singed up as a follower on your site. I am new at the blog word, I so waned to create a blog for myself; however, life got in the way. Now I have some free time and able to devote some time to my passion. Beth, I hope you will drop by my cottage again and when you do I will sincerely appreciate it if you would sign up as a follower and place a link to my blog on yours, being new at blogging I would like to increase my follower base so that I can spread my love of England and tea.

Many thanks
Amo

Duchess of Tea said...

Good morning luv, thanks so much for joining my followers, you are kind. As I mentioned before I am new at blogging and even though I have seen Time for Tea Tuesday; however, I have no idea what it is!! If you get a moment and can drop me a line, I will certainly appreciate it, you can either post it on my blog or email me directly at roseteacottage@yahoo.com.
Many thanks and talk to you soon. (Tea at Wales? lucky you)