Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

 
I have mentioned before that my daughter loves tea like her mother.   She has many tea sets  that she likes to play with but this is one of my favorites. Before she was born my mom found this plastic tea set  that was in the Old Country Roses pattern which is the pattern of my China. We knew she would have to buy it.  My daughter  loves that her China matches mine and her American Girl dolls can drink from Old Country Roses at their tea parties.  I love the fact that they are plastic and I don't have to worry when she plays with them that they will break.  It warms my heart to see my daughter having tea parties.  I know it will always be a special bond between us.  I would love to find this tea set in stores again but I have not seen it anywhere.   I guess she will have to keep these until she is old enough for her own Old Country Roses tea set.
  Join me for tea  and link up your recent tea post.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

That is so sweet! What a cute tea set and such precious memories too. Wouldn't it be neat if she could pass that set on to her own daughter someday and share all the stories that go with it?

Have a lovely blessed day!!

Brimful Curiosities said...

My daughter doesn't have a tea set yet. Will have to work on that.

Cheryl B. said...

" When I write or share something about one of my friends in a posting, I always make sure I send them a copy of it, so they know what was said about them. Today I included information about you and your blog site in my posting, so I thought I should let you know about it as well."

The above paragraph is the first paragraph in an email I sent out today, to all of the owners of blogs whom host "theme days", that I could find email addresses for. But the email I sent to you got returned. The rest of the email is what I posted today on our blog. Go to: www.xanga.com/thehousethatlovebuilt to read it for yourself.

Hopefully, it will then clarify of all of this for you ;-}

Cheryl B.