Monday, July 27, 2009

Nature Valley Nut Clusters- Product Review


Thanks to MyBlog Spark my family had the opportunity to try the new Nut Clusters by Nature Valley. New Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters are bite size clusters of nuts, granola and a touch of honey - a 100% natural, wholesome and delicious treat for any time of the day. If you are a lover of nuts, you´ll love what Nature Valley has done with this powerful little snack. It is the perfect combination of sweet & salty flavor and crunchy texture made from natural nut goodness that you can see and taste. And with a resealable bag it´s perfect for sharing either on the trails or in your living room!

I have to be honest I was not to excited about trying them. They just did not seem a snack I would enjoy. I grabbed a bag to take with us on a car trip so we could have a snack and after one bite I fell in love with them. My favorites are the Roasted Cashew and the Honey Roasted Peanut. Let me tell you won't be able to stop with just one bite. My son who I can not get to eat granola bars or anything with granola in it even loves them. I never told him that contained granola and they have become on of his favorite snacks. We took a bag to the beach today and they were a hit with all the kids.

If you want to try the new Nature Valley Nut Clusters for yourself you can go here to get a coupon for $1 off. You will want to discover the goodness for yourself.

No comments: