Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

Tea With the Queen
I figured since I was talking about England last week I might as well continue this week.  Over the years I have always had a fasinaction with the British Royalty.  Several years ago I stated collecting some Royal teacups.  I don't have many but this was the 1st in my collection.  It was a tea cup commerating the Golden Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II in 2002.   This is one of my display pieces and I have never sipped tea from it.  Over the next few weeks I hope you will join me for some Royal-tea.
Don't forget to join me for tea and link up your tea post.

3 comments:

Duchess of Tea said...

Oh! Beth, you and me both...that is fascination with the British Roayl. You collect teacups, I collect plates, photos, magazines and ..... One of these days, just for you, I will post my royal collection.

Anne Basso said...

My heritage is Welsh, English, Irish, Scottish. So, a Briton to be sure! My family always had china (plates, cups, mugs, etc.) with the royal family on it. When I married, my mother gave me a little set of tiny plates with the Prince & Princess of Wales on them.

You're not alone! LOL

Duchess of Tea said...

Hello Beth, I had a hard time logging into your blog, I am glad to see that it is working now.