Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

You may not know this about me but I am a sheep lover. I am in Connecticut visiting my sister for a week and she suprised me with this adorable sheep tea cozy. Look closely and you can see the spout. The best part about it is that she knitted it herself. She amazes me with her talent. Know I just need to find a cute sheep teapot.
I am also excited because today we will go to my favorite tea store Simson and Vail to pick up some great loose tea. They have wonderful teas. I stock up everytime I come to Connecticut but you can order from them online.

Come and join me for tea and link up your recent tea post.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a cute Tea Cozy. I have yet to get my first tea cozy - but this one is really cute. I love my teapots and keep them on display. My daughters love teapots too, so we play with their princess set and use it more often than anything else. =)

Prim Rose Hill said...

Oh Beth! I am in love with that tea cozy! I love sheep too! My grandparents last name was Lamb...so I guess it's just natural. :) I always thought it was a cool name. Your sister should try selling these on eBay! Talented for sure!

Duchess of Tea said...

That is awesome. Unique, who can say that they have a sheep cozy, nice sister.
Duchess xx