Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday

While visiting my sister in Connecticut we took a little trip to go to the Harney and Sons Tea Tasting room and shop in Millerton,NY. I have wanted to go for several years but have never had the chance. We took a nice scenic hour drive to check out some great teas.

They have several teas steeped that you can taste and you can also choose one tea that you would like them to steep for you. My daughter chose a chocolate mint which i know was really good because she drank the whole cup without any milk or sugar. I tried their Paris Tea which I had heard was a wonderful tea. It is a fruity black tea with a hint of lemony Bergamot.
I am very impressed with their teas and they have so many great teas to choose from. I hope that we can return again sometime soon for lunch and some great tea. If you want to try their teas you can go to Harney & Sons and request your own catalog.


Come and join me for tea and link up your recent tea posts.

2 comments:

Smitten by Britain said...

Your daughter looks really sweet and I don't blame her one bit for choosing the chocolate mint.

Kathleen at Set to a Tea said...

I'm green with envy. I have wanted to visit their shop myself. I've been fortunate to meet both John and Mike, but yet to get to the tea shop.
(And how I miss the days when my daughter traveled with her doll!)