Friday, September 11, 2009

BrainFuel Blog Tour

 
Giving your kids an extra edge may prove easier than you think thanks to a new web-based program called BrainFuel – designed to maximize our children's learning potential. BrainFuel4Kids.com aims to help take your child's learning to the next level. Research suggests key changes in diet, exercise, and sleep can enhance cognitive abilities, and BrainFuel thus offers sections like "Brain Food," "Healthy Brain," and "Brain Games," aimed at engaging kids and Moms alike. The site provides us Moms as much benefit as our kids, featuring a forum to give parents a chance to discuss what works and what doesn't with our kids this school year.
My kids love the games that are on this site and it makes me feel good because I know that they are fueling their brains.  I have to admit that I like playing the games as well.  I need all the brain help I can get.  BrainFuel also has some great articles that have given me alot of ideas and things that I can do to help my kids learn including what I should feed them for breakfast.  I can not say enough good things about the information that is on this site.  If you have kids you need to check this site out.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of BrainFuel and received an insulated lunch bag from California Innovations to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: