Sunday, September 27, 2009

Free Smucker' s Uncrustables



I had often seen Uncrustables in the store but I had never bought them. Thanks to Mom Central my kids got to try Uncrustables. My kids are huge PB&J fans so these were a hit. They make a great afternoon snack as well as being very convenient to throw in for a quick packed lunch.

In our family we a big on using whole wheat bread so it is great to find that Uncrustables now has three new varieties with whole wheat bread!

  • PB & Honey on Whole Wheat
  • PB & Strawberry on Whole Wheat
  • PB & Grape on Whole Wheat
The grape was a big hit in our house. I am sure they will become a part of our regular shopping list.

Starting tomorrow, Monday Sept. 28. your family can win Uncrustables. Smucker’s is giving away FREE Uncrustables coupons to the first 20,000 who submit an after-school organizational tip.


I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Smucker’s Uncrustables and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: