Monday, September 28, 2009

Nintendo Wii Price Drop



While going through my back log  of  e-mail  this morning I came across this great news from Amazon.  The price of  the Wii has dropped from $249.99 to $199.99.  With all the other consoles dropping in price recently we knew it was only a matter of time.  To make the deal sweeter if you order this week from Amazon you can get a $25 Amazon gift certificate.  This product also qualifies for free shipping. 

We love our Wii.  There are so many great games and I can get a great workout with the Wii Fit.  If you are thinking about getting a Wii for Christmas now would be a great time to buy and you can use the $25 gift certificate later to go towards games or gear.

2 comments:

r4 software said...

There is wonderful and mind-blowing offer at amazon shop. I really happy with this offer there best product at lower price and with gift also. I am enjoying my purchasing.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.