Our family loves the circus. Last year thanks to Mom Central our family enjoyed a great night at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. If you have never taken your kids you need to go when the circus comes near you. I feel no childhood is complete without going to the circus once.
While each touring edition of Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey is different, all feature amazing Asian elephants, fascinating tigers, family fun and so many thrills that you will be on the edge of your seat all night!
To enhance your night at the circus, you get two experiences in one. The All Access Pre-Show begins an hour before show time, live on the circus floor. The Pre-Show provides the opportunity for kids to interact with performers, try on costumes, and get up close and personal at The Greatest Show On Earth
Mom Central has some great ticket deals I want to share with you. Look for the box marked "MC Promotion" when purchasing tickets:
*Offer #1: Get 4 tickets for just $44 by entering the code "MOM" at select ticketing channels. Offer good on all weekday performances, which includes all weekday evening and Friday matinee performances; minimum purchase of 4 tickets required; additional tickets above 4 can be purchased at $11 each.
*Offer #2: All weekend performance tickets will be $4 off the original price.*Offer #3: Get the best Circus Celebrity, Front Row and VIP seats available – We have reserved seats in these sections just for you! Enter the code MOM. No discounts available on these sections.
* Not valid on Circus CelebritySM, Front Row or VIP seats and may not be combined with other offers including special Opening Night pricing. Other fees may apply.
The above offers are good in the following cities:
- Denver: September 30 – October 11, 2009
- Boston: October 14-18, 2009
- St. Louis: October 15-18, 2009
- Cleveland: October 21-26, 2009
- Rosemont/Chicago: November 5 – 29, 2009
- Auburn Hills: November 18-22, 2009
- Charlotte: January 27-31, 2010
- Atlanta: February 12-21, 2010
- Cincinnati: March 10-14, 2010 *available for purchase on Sept. 21, 2009
- Dayton: April 29 – May 2, 2010*available for purchase on Sept. 21, 2009