Saturday, September 19, 2009

Safeway - Eating Right Kids Product Review



I am always looking for lunch items for my kids that I know will be healthy for them and they will still eat. Sometimes it can be a real struggle to provide variety and food they will enjoy. For those of you with a local Safeway packing healthy lunches has become easier.

Safeway and Warner Bros. Looney Tunes have teamed up to create Eating Right Kids to bring you meals, snacks, cereals and drinks your kids will love and you will feel good about. Eating Right Kids is a full line of foods that is not only tasty but better for children. It has been formulated to standards based on the most recent dietary recommendations and regulations from several federal and state agencies. This line includes more than just healthy lunch items.

I received a lunch bag from Team Mom filled with a samples of a microwavable pasta dish,a chewy bar, mixed fruit cup and apple juice. My daughter was the one who tried them all. She really enjoyed all the items but really loved the chewy bar. She wanted me to go to Safeway and buy some more. Unfortunately we do not have a Safeway here in Michigan. She also thought it was really cool to see the Looney Tunes characters on the packaging on her food. I can't say enough about how thrilled I was that my daughter enjoyed these healthy products so much.

The next time you are in Safeway you may want to look for this great line of products for your children. You can feel good as a mom that you are providing healthy options for your kids and they will thank you.

No comments: