Picture taken at the Gotta Scrap Inn
While reading through the recent addition of Christian Woman Magazine I came across this great list of things to do this Fall. I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you. I have changed up a bit to include tea. Enjoy this beautiful season.
- While doing chores burn some scented candles that remind you of fall.
- Take a loaf of pumpkin bread to a shut-in. Take a long some tea for a nice chat.
- October is Fire Safety Month. Have a practice fire drill from your home with your family.
- Sit around your patio fire pit and drink hot apple cider.
- Invite a friend over for a nice fall flavored tea and great conversation.
- Perform a random act of kindness. Do Something Nice Day is Oct. 5th.
- Visit a country store and buy some slices of bologna, a loaf of bread, and a bottle of soda. Find a sunny bench and enjoy your lunch and the colors.
- Spend some time enjoying the Fall leaves. Rake them and then jump in. Or press a colorful collection between wax paper like you did as a child.
- Bake some pumpkin shaped cookies or make a healthy jack-o'-latern snack, add some orange food coloring to cream cheese and spread it on a rice cake. Add raisins to make the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Visit an apple orchard and get some fresh apple cider and don't forget the donuts.
- During October read a horror classic such as Frankenstein or The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Put the money you save by using coupons aside for shopping the day after Thanksgiving