Monday, October 12, 2009

Micheal Buble' ~ Crazy Love




Last week Michael Buble' released  his latest album Crazy Love.  It is a collection of passionate songs that embodies the deep mysteries of love sung by one of the most exciting young  performers today.

Thanks to One2One Network for sending me the album and letting me share it with you.  I have to admit when I first but the CD I didn't think it was for me but then I heard the song Haven't Met You Yet and I remembered why I love Michael.  Check out the video below and you may just agree.




Here are the tracks that are on the album:

1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

You can go  here to purchase the album for yourself or a gift for someone special.  This is one CD that would make a great gift. 

1 comment:

Southern Touch Catering said...

Never heard of him, but I won't forget him now. Thanks for sharing.