Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pajama Day and Tea



My daughter is home sick today so  I decided we would both just spend the day in our pajamas.  I have a great rooibos tea from Kalahari Tea so I decided to make a big pot for us to share. Rooibos tea  has  great health benefits and it is good for kids as well because it has no caffeine.  I pulled out my daughter's special cup and filled it with a comforting cup of tea.  Hopefully she will be better soon but today we will just enjoy lounging and drinking tea.

Thank you Lisa for reminding me how much I love this tea.

4 comments:

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

I'm sorry your daughter is sick, but I like that you get to spend the day like that! That is a nice tea for kids and drinking tea is the perfect thing to do when you are sick!

Hope she gets better quickly, but also hope you have a cozy tea-filled day!

Southern Touch Catering said...

My granddaughter & I did the same thing today! SHe was sick and stayed at home with "Nana". We stayed in our PJ's and shared cups of Constant Comment & Pepperidge Farm cookies.
I hope you daughter is feeling better, my granddaughter is.

Kathleen said...

Praying she gets better fast! What a wonderful way to spend the day, though - it would be fun to have a pajama day just for fun =)

Judy said...

What a wonderful thing to do. Hope she will soon be well. These are times you can remember.