Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time for Tea Tuesday- Teacup Tales


Lisa over at Stop and Smell the Chocolates is hosting Teacup Tales today and I just new I had to take part.   If you have not checked out her blog before you need to check it out.


I few months a go I  started  a series of postings about Royal-tea.  I never got around to finishing that series so today I will share with you another of my royal teacups. 



I received thus  teacup for my birthday 3 years ago and it is one of my favorites.  It is on display and I have never had a sip of tea from it.  This teacup is part of  The Royal Collection .  It was designed to celebrate H.M. Queen Elizabeth II's  80th  Birthday on April 21, 2006. 


It is a beautiful teacup. I would imagine the nicest that I own.  I hope that it will stay in my family for generations. How exciting to know the Queen drank tea out of one just like it. 

Next week I hope to have a linky back up again for you to link your tea posts.  My has stopped working do I think I will move on to another linky service.


Happy Sipping.

5 comments:

Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates said...

That is an absolutely beautiful teacup!! Thanks for sharing it and for linking up today!

Debbie said...

Oooooh - it's exquisite and glorious! My tea loving heart is flip flopping! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy C. said...

Beth, what a special teacup to have...it looks divine and I can only imagine you would feel like royalty if you ever did decide to take a sip out of it! :)

The Real Me! said...

That is a gorgeous tea cup. I would feel pretty royal drinking out of it!!!
Blessings
Kim

Southern Touch Catering said...

Ooo, sorry Beth but I would HAVE to drink tea from that lovely cup. I'll bet the tea would even taste better. It's just beautiful.