Friday, December 18, 2009

Green Works New Laundry Products Review


Thanks to Mom Central I was recently able to try out the new natural laundry products from Green Works.  I tried both the detergent and the stain remover.  For both being natural plant-based products I was very pleased with the results. The stain remover does a fantastic job and got out some very tough stains.  It is also great to know that as a mom I can wash my kids clothes without harsh chemicals and still get good results.

The new detergent is dermatologist tested, safe on colors and made with natural, plant-based cleaning ingredients. And clothes washed in Green Works  natural laundry detergent won't leave a harsh chemical residue and are gentle on  your skin. Yet it still cleans with the power you expect from Clorox.

If you want to try out these products for yourself you can go to Green Works and print off a $3 coupon for your purchase. 

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Clorox Green Works and received a bottle of Green Works Natural Detergent and Stain Remover to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate