Friday, December 11, 2009

"SuperMom" - Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta


Ronzoni knows our frustration as Moms and the lengths we will go to feed our kids healthier foods. A new survey they conducted shows that that more than half of Moms of kids aged 3-12 find it challenging to feed healthy foods to their kids. So they created a funny, spoof video featuring the Smart Taste Supermom



I think as Mom's we have all been there trying to get our kids to eat healthy food. At times it can be so frustrating. Trying to follow a healthier diet myself I felt I needed to give white pasta but I could not get my kids to eat the whole wheat pasta so Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta is was the perfect solution. I love it and my kids love it as well. They can't tell the difference. It looks and tastes like regular white pasta, but Ronzoni Smart Taste contains added calcium and fiber, helping my kids get in their daily recommended value of both nutrients.

Other benefits for the whole family include lower calories and fat than traditional white pasta, and no sodium, preservatives or cholesterol. With this Smart Taste pasta I can enjoy eating pasta and not feel guilty about giving it to my family because of the added benefits.

RONZONI SMART TASTE pasta comes in five delicious varieties:

  • Elbows
  • Rotini
  • Spaghetti
  • Thin Spaghetti
  • Penne Rigati
Okay Supermom you can go here and download your coupon to save on Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta for your family.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Ronzoni Pasta and received a sample of Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!