Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ultimate Party Meatballs


Do you want a quick and easy recipe to take to your next holiday gathering? You need to try these Ultimate Party Meatballs.  You will be asked for the recipe and you can share just how easy these are to make. I made these meatball on Sunday for a party at church and they were a hit.

These meatballs are made with 3 simple ingredients:  Frozen meatballs, Chili sauce and Cranberry sauce.  You can get the full recipe here. My husband was very leery  about them  because of the ingredients but ended up loving them and my mom has asked me to make them again for another party we are having soon.  The recipe is so quick and easy I am more than happy to do so.

You can also enter to win the Ultimate Party Sweepstakes  for a chance to win $3000 in gift cards.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Heinz and Ocean Spray and received the ingredients necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gods mill grinds slow but sure........................................