With New Year resolutions kicking in next month, perhaps more attention should be placed simply on heeding the AHA guidelines in 2010 rather than losing an unrealistic amount of weight. Don't get me wrong I will be working on losing weight in 2010.
Healthy Balance juice offers one solution for reducing the amount of sugar we Americans drink. The line features 13 flavors that have 75% less sugar, calories and carbs than traditional varieties of 100% juice, and it’s available at nearly every major grocery retailer in the U.S.
We are starting with our celebration on New Year's Eve. Here is the recipe we are going to make.
Healthy Punch Float
1. Put 1 Healthy Balance Juice of your choice into a punch bowl or any large deep bowl will do.
2. Get a Quart of Rainbow Sherbert and drop by the spoon fulls into the Healthy Balance Juice Then slowly add a Diet Clear Soda of your choice (store brands work well). The sherbert will fizz like a float drink.
3. Use a ladle and serve in individual cups.
You may also want to try this recipe.
- 2 cups Old Orchard Apple Juice, chilled
- 3 cups Club Soda, chilled
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
1. Stir all ingredients together in a large pitcher until well mixed.
2. Serve chilled in champagne flutes or wine glasses.
You can find many more great recipes at from Healthy Balance here.
You can go here to get a coupon to save on Healthy Balance Juice for yourself. Even better Healthy Balance has given me coupons for free bottles of Healthy Balance Juice to my readers. 5 lucky readers will win 3 bottles of free juice. To enter leave a comment on this blog post telling me how you plan to be healthier in 2010.
For extra entries:
Follow my blog
Subscribe to my feed
Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest
Write about this contest on you blog
Be sure you leave a comment for each extra thing you do. Also make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you (e-mail). This contest will end on Fri. Jan. 8 at 11:59pm EST and I will announce the winner the next day.
I was given coupons to try this product for free and no other compensation was given for writing about this product.