Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dreamfields Pasta Review


Since I have been trying to eat healthier I am always on the lookout for products that taste great and are good for you.  We love pasta in this house and I am always looking for healthy choices my kids will eat.  I was thrilled when  I was offered the chance to try Dreamfields Pasta.  They sent is the Penna pasta which was wonderful and even the kids enjoyed eating it.

Dreamfields has the same amount of fiber as whole wheat pasta but with a great taste. Since it has A very low glycemic index of 13  that means you may see a lower rise in your blood glucose after eating Dreamfields as compared to traditional white pasta which makes it a good choice for diabetics.  It also only has 5 grams of digestible carbs which makes it ideal for those who are trying to keep control of carbs in their diet.

Now is a great time to try Dreamfields pasta for yourself.  You can go here and print off a coupon for $1 off a box.  If you can't find it at a store near you it is also available on Amazon.

1 comment:

~Jewel said...

thanks for the tip. I'll try it!