Friday, January 29, 2010

For Your Health Friday

Sorry I have not had my post on For Your Health Friday for the past couple of weeks.  The truth is my own health has not been great.  After many doctor appointments and tests I have been diagnosed with having Interstitial Cystitis.   I won't go into all the details but I will say it has been very painful and I can now working on treating it.  I have learned that diet is the key to controlling this syndrome.  I will keep you updated as how diet is effecting my symptoms and pain.

Because of my lack of energy to do much I have several  past due posts  to try to get out tomorrow.  A couple our great products that will help you in working on eating more healthy as well as a few giveaways.

1 comment:

noreen said...

I am glad you have a diagnosis, hopefull now it will get better.
I hope you feel better soon