Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time for Tea Tuesday- National Hot Tea Month


With these cold  winter days it is a great month to celebrate National Hot Tea Month.  My tea kettle will be busy this month and I have plenty of teas that I can choose from. Below is just a bit of my tea stash that I will drinking.



I don't think I need to buy any this year but of course that may be impossible for me.  I wanted to share with you though so of my favorite tea companies whose  tea I love to drink.  If you are looking for a great tea give one of these companies.
  1. Simpson and Vail 
  2. Tavalon Tea
  3. Culinary Teas
  4. Teavana
  5. Harney and Sons
  6. Kalahari Tea 
  7. Adagio Teas 
  8. 52 Teas
There are many other teas that I enjoy but these are my favorite  to purchase tea from.  No matter where you get your  from  make sure you take some time out this month to enjoy a nice hot cup of tea.

I would love to have you link your recent tea post so we can share tea together.

3 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Wow - that's quite a tea stash! :) I'm not very adventurous when it comes to tea. I like my Lady Grey with a spot of cream and honey. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Marilyn said...

There is always room for more tea. I am trying to drink some of mine down before I get more. Thanks for visiting me at Delights of the Heart today.

Frank said...

Thanks for including us in your post. I always love hearing that our customers are enjoying our teas.

--Frank
52teas