Thursday, February 4, 2010

Neosporin Lip Health 3 Day Challange

Wouldn't it be great to have visibly better looking lips in just 3 days.  Well I did!  I took the Neosporin Lip Health 3 Day Challenge and I has very pleased with the results.  This time of the year the cold and wind are killer on my lips.  I spend much of the winter with ugly dry chapped lips.  After 3 days of using Neosporin my lips looked and felt so much better.  I have been using the Daily Hydration Therapy everyday and my lips have stayed chapped free. 

To help repair and protect lips from the harsh cold-weather elements, Neosporin has introduced Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy and Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy. They are clinically proven to restore visibly healthier lips in just 3 days, these formulas help lips become more hydrated, smoother, and be restored back to their normal tone.

Neosporin brings its science and expertise in skin health and healing to its Lip Health line through a patented combination of lipids, fatty acids and antioxidants. While Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal works to sooth, restore and hydrate your lips while you sleep, the Daily Hydration Therapy not only contains SPF 20 but also absorbs quickly.  Whether you apply all day or slather on every night before bed, Neosporin Lip Health rapidly nourishes lips and works to repair them with its unique formula including peptides, vitamins and emollients. Just throw one in your bag and you're good to go!

If you have trouble with dry chapped lips I highly recommend Trying the Lip Health  Three Day Challenge.  You can get a money saving coupon here to help you get started.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Neosporin and received a sample of the Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy and the Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy to facilitate my review and a $20 thank-you gift certificate."

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the great tip! I have used their antibiotic cream and it super, but I have never tried their lip treatment.