Monday, February 8, 2010

OxiClean New Products Review


As moms we know what a dirty job laundry can be. The stains never cease to amaze me.  Food, grease, grass.  The list goes on and on.  Years ago I started using OxiClean in my laundry and was very pleased with the results.  When I was asked to review a couple of new laundry products that OxiClean has come out with I was so excited. 



Later this month you will be able to add two new OxiClean  products  to your stain-fighting arsenal: OxiClean Max Force Power Paks and the Max Force Gel Stick Pre-Treater. You can use the Power Paks to give any load of laundry – whites and colors both – a boost, without dealing with messy liquids or powders. The Gel Stick Pre-Treater works best on tough stains – even ones that set-in on clothes for a week! Just rub the gel into the fabric and let it sit for a few minutes before throwing it into a normal load of laundry.

Each of these new products contains OxiClean's "4-in-1 stain fighting power" so whether grease, oil, blood, or dirt, appears on clothing, you know that dabbing with OxiClean will leave the garment looking new again after just one wash.

Shortly after I received these products I was opening a bottle of salad dressing and it splashed up and got all over a brand new shirt.  I was so upset.  It was the perfect time to try out the new Max Force Gel Stick Pre-Treater.  I treated the spots and let the shirt set for a few minutes and then washed it.  I also used a Power Pak in the wash and my shirt came out with only 1 small grease stain, which I assumed was a spot I missed.  After the next wash it was gone.  These products are going to be a great addition to the OxiClean. line of products.  I am now out of the Power Pacs and can't wait until I can buy more. 

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of OxiClean and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog as for me. It would be great to read something more about that matter. Thanx for giving this information.