Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Banquet Says "Thanks a Million"



I know frozen meals  are not always the healthiest option for my family but when I need something quick and simple I have often found Banquet to come in handy.  Even better is that my family enjoys their products and I know that they will eat them. My kids looks forward to those nights when they can have a pot pie.

For nights when things are very hectic and busy it helps to have some great rescue meals on hand, like Banquet frozen entrĂ©es.  Dinner that my whole family will enjoy is on the table in minutes. Banquet offers more than enough single-serve dinner varieties so each family member is covered – whether you have kids who are picky eaters and only like Macaroni & Cheese or Chicken Fingers, or adults who prefer more sophisticated options like Chicken Pasta Marinara, Sweet and Sour Chicken or Creamy Pasta Carbonara.

As a way of saying "Thanks a Million" to their loyal customers over all these years, Banquet is giving away more than $1 million worth of redeemable cash prizes that started February and runs through April. You should look for Banquet frozen dinner meals with the "Thanks a Million" logo on the box. Each of these specially-marked packages will contain a special game piece, either one of over 16,000 redeemable cash prizes worth anywhere from $10 to $100,000, or a Banquet coupon. What's better than that? A quick dinner on the table in minutes and a chance to find the equivalent of the "Willy Wonka" golden ticket!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate

No comments: