A while back an old high school friend told me about this chocolate company that is near the shop he owns in Virginia. He sent me their website and told me I should check out their tea infused chocolates. I went to their website and looked around and new I should try their chocolates. If it has tea and chocolate it has to be good. As luck would have the good folks at Spice Rack Chocolates were kind enough to send me a box of their Tea Time collection. They use 54% cocoa dark chocolate that mixes very well with the teas that are infused in them.
Flavors included in their Tea collection - Three color coded pieces of each flavor.
- White—Strawberry Tingle. Memories of sweet succulent spring strawberries abound to form a perfect harmony between rooibos tea, strawberries and chocolate.
- Pink—Cochin Masala Chai. South Indian masala chai with cardamom notes peeking out from lively ginger.
- Green—Cherry Rose. A combination of cherry, roses and rooibos tea with hints of caramel.
- Purple—Versailles Lavender. French super blue lavender transports a floral harvest in Provence to a simply intoxicating Earl Grey creating a delightful synergy of two cultures.
- Yellow—Orange Earl Grey. English Earl Grey tea accented with piquant orange. The combination of bright citrus and Earl Grey tea yields a wonderfully flavorful chocolate.
Thanks to Spice Rack Chocolates I am able to giveaway a box of the their Tea Time Collection chocolates which is a $24,99 value. To enter visit Spice Rack Chocolates and come back and comment about what other collection sounds good to you.
For extra entries:
Follow my blog
Subscribe to my feed
Follow me on twitter and tweet about this contest
Write about this contest on you blog
Become a fan Of Horizon on facebook
Be sure you leave a comment for each extra thing you do. Also make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you (e-mail) in case you are the winner. This is important as I often have winning comments which leave no way to notify them. This contest will end on Fri. March 19 at 11:59pm EST and I will announce the winner soon after.
I received a box of Tea Time chocolates to review. No other compensation was received. The views given are my own.