Monday, June 7, 2010

Noodles & Company


Looking for a new idea to get your kids to eat more vegetables when eating out?  If you are like me you wish they order more than chicken fingers  or burgers and fries. Have you tried Noodles & Company. Recently my family and I went for a dinner out at our local Noodles & Company to try the new limited time offer asparagus bowl called “Lemon  and Asparagus Linguine”. This yummy dish is  made with fresh basil, mushrooms, onions, feta cheese and snap peas.  It is being  offered in restaurants nation-wide through the end of June.


My kids love asparagus but they were not sure they wanted to try this dish but both  tasted it and really liked it.  They decided the next time we go back they want to try asparagus in their favorite dishes. You can add it to any dish for only $1.25  As a matter of fact they keep asking me when we can go back again.  I really enjoyed the Asparagus and Lemon Linguine a whole lot and would love to go back before the end of June to have this dish again. I am sure that will please my kids.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Noodles & Company and received five Noodles & Company bowl cards to facilitate my review. Mom Central also sent me a thank-you gift certificate.

No comments: