Sunday, September 26, 2010

Second Chances with SOYJOY

I discovered SOYJOY bars a few years ago at CVS.  I will be honest I only bought them because I could get them for free.  I am a big bar eater as I often eat breakfast on the run.  SOYJOY soon became a bar I would buy quite often.  They were not my favorite but they got the job done and I felt they were a healthy option. This month SOYJOY launched their new and improved bars with a lighter, moister texture and naturally enhanced fruit flavor. SOYJOY bars still have the same natural, minimally processed ingredients, such as ground whole soybeans and real fruit, and contain no trans fat or hydrogenated oils.  They are great and I agree they taste much better.  They have also come out with 2 new flavors Blueberry and Banana.

In celebration of the new SOYJOY and in the spirit of second chances, SOYJOY is also hosting the "Second Chances" contest.  Visitors to SOYJOY's  Facebook page (www.facebook.com/soyjoy) can enter to win one of three $1,000 prizes by briefly telling their own personal story about a time they did not make the best first impression but, with a second chance, turned it into a wonderful ending. Entries can be submitted in the form of a 30-second video or a 100-word written story.  The submission period ends October 3.

You can find SOYJOY in the nutrition bar aisle of fine grocery, drug, mass merchandise,
health, natural, food and convenience stores. Find a local retailer and all product details on
SOYJOY.com..

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of SOYJOY and received samples of their nutritional bars to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: