Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We Have been Shocked!


My kids love to ride their scooters.  My son had his scooter stolen earlier this summer which upset him since he could no longer ride scooters with his sister.  I did not tell him I wa getting this to review so when it arrived he was quite pleased.  

The Shox Scooter is  the first-ever active shock absorber scooter that allows riders to perform higher, faster, more awesome tricks! Unlike traditional scooters, the Shox Scooter’s supreme shocks increase a rider’s speed and air-time, making stunts bigger and better
This is a very nice looking scooter and fun for kids to play on.  I have to admit at first my son a hard time getting use to the design since it was different from his other scooter.  Once he made the adjustment the fun began and he is enjoying showing off on it to me and anyone else who would watch . He was shocked at  how much he was able to do. Several kids have also asked him where he got his scooter and want to try it out.

The Shox Scooter retails for about $60.  It can be found at major sporting good stores as well as at Toys R Us and FAO Shwarz.  It can also be purchased online at Amazon.

I was given this scooter to review from Team Mom.  No oter compensation was given.  All opinions are my own.









No comments: