Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October Oral Care Challenge



The month is almost up but  starting this week my family and I have started the Oral Care Challenge created by Listerine and Reach.  With Halloween just around the corner I know that my kids are going to be eating way to much candy and sweets.  I worry about their oral health and so I take comfort in the fact that they are doing their best to take care of their teeth.

To complete the challenge, my kids and I have to brush, floss and rinse every day, twice a day for three weeks.  Why not get your family to take this challenge as well.  It is a great way to start a  strong oral care foundation as a family.  We all know about the importance of regular brushing and flossing for your oral care routine, but rinsing with a mouthwash for 30 seconds twice daily, an additional but essential activity, helps reach those other parts of the mouth that harbor germs. Listerine has some great Mouthwash rinses for kids.  My kids love to use them and I rarely have to remind them to use it.  My kids actually fight over who the bottle belongs to.


The makers of Listerine and Reach have also teamed up with America's Toothfairy to launch "Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy," a campaign to raise awareness of pediatric dental disease and help provide life changing care to children who have dental needs. You can visit www.AmericasToothfairy.org to learn more. It is a great cause that you can get involved in.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of LISTERINE and REACH and received products to take the Oral Care Challenge. Mom Central also sent me a Global Giving gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

These oral care products will really help in maintaining that perfect smile. I also love using products like these to make my teeth and gums healthy. But I always make it a point to go to my Goose Creek dentist because he knows what's really best for me in maintaining my healthy mouth.