Monday, December 6, 2010

Hickory Farms Holiday Gifts

I have to admit one of my favorite things about the holidays is all the get togethers.  Some good friends and family  as well as appetizers and all is good.  Every year around this time I look forward to Hickory Farms products coming into our home.  I am a huge lover of their summer sausage and my kids just love when we have a cheese tray.  Not only are Hickory Farms products good for entertaining but they are also great for gift giving.

This Holiday season Hickory Farms has teamed up with Share Our Strength, a leading national non-profit organization working to end childhood hunger in America.  Some of their proceeds will be donated to this organization.  Also for the holidays  Hickory Farms provides free military shipping,,on some of their gift items, allowing our troops across the globe to share in holiday traditions. Visit hickoryfarms.com to learn more about these two opportunities as well as the many great gift boxes that are available!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a signature gift box from Hickory Farms to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: