Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Time for Tea Tuesday~Just Ducky


I saw this Tea infuser a few weeks ago and knew right away we had to get it for my daughter.  She is turning nine next month and my mom gave her this as an early birthday present.  Needless to say she loves it and has made at least one cup of tea in it a day since she got it. We found this one at Cracker Barrel but the Just Ducky Floating Tea Infuser is also available from Amazon.


I love how it floats and the little base that looks like water to set it in when you are finished.  Why not have a little fun making your next cup of tea!
Pin It

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I got this infuser for Christmas. I keep it at work and it always makes my coworkers smile :)

Medical Office said...

thanks for this, i will take it for my cousin birthday party

Medical Office